Canvas: linen canvas
Known as "the tool-bag". It was originally made as a tool-bag for craftsman. A type that has been made for more than 100 years and is a classic bag from the past. It is the largest bag in the I-06 series, A3 size paper and files enter horizontally, and the handle can be worn over the shoulder. It is finished in thick canvas with thick seam stitches. Also with eyelets (perforated metal fittings), you can close the mouth with a linen string. This bag is made with linen canvas and is the same type as Ichizawa Hanpu's No.17E.
Size: H37 x W(Top/Bottom)55/46 x D10 (cm)
Handle length: approx. 53 (cm)
Weight: approx. 560 ( g )
When ordering, please be aware of the following points:
- Our products use hand-selected, high-quality materials and are crafted by our own skilled craftsmen.
- As we use natural materials, please note that there may be slight differences in color and dimensions of the finished product.
- Product images may differ from the actual product depending on the lighting conditions and the computing process.
- The placement of the pattern on patterned bags varies from bag to bag.
- Some specifications may have been changed for product improvement.