1. Personal Information Protection Policy
We, at Ichizawa Shinzaburo Hanpu Co., Ltd. recognize the importance of protecting the personal information of all our customers who have submitted their personal information to us. Such information is handled and administrated with the utmost care. Personal information is defined as information that identifies a person such as name, address, telephone/mobile phone number, fax number, and e-mail address.
2. Information We Collect
Customer’s personal information is requested when:
- We have been contacted by the customer and there is a need to reply
- Orders have been placed for our products or request for our catalogue made
- Our repair service has been requested
3. Purpose of Use
Personal information is used as follows:
- To respond to inquiries, orders or request for repairs.
- To send information and notices of our special event or product update.
Personal information will not be disclosed to third parties except when:
- The customer agrees to the disclosure.
- Requested by Japanese governmental organizations such as the law.
5. Administration and Security:
In order to appropriately administrate customers’ personal information, we have established administrative and technological safety measures to prevent their unauthorized access, leakage, misuse, loss, and alteration.
We will re-evaluate our personal information protection system and measures concerning the protection of personal information and improve on our efforts to protect personal information based on any and all changes in our company policy and in accordance with the Japanese legal requirements.