Canvas: linen canvas
This bag was created by improving our milkman’s bag (Ichizawa Hanpu's No.268) made to carry 20 bottles of milk. The A4 size fits vertically or horizontally, has plenty of width, and can hold plenty of items. There is a zippered pocket inside the bag that can hold valuables such as keys, etc. Also with eyelets (perforated metal fittings), you can close the mouth with a linen string. This product is made with linen canvas. It is the same size as the Shinzaburo Hanpu H-04 [Large] and Ichizawa Hanpu No.168 [Large].
Size: H40 x W37 x D20 (cm)
Handle length: approx. 52 (cm)
Weight: approx. 800 ( g )
When ordering, please be aware of the following points:
- Our products use hand-selected, high-quality materials and are crafted by our own skilled craftsmen.
- As we use natural materials, please note that there may be slight differences in color and dimensions of the finished product.
- Product images may differ from the actual product depending on the lighting conditions and the computing process.
- The placement of the pattern on patterned bags varies from bag to bag.
- Some specifications may have been changed for product improvement.