Canvas: cotton canvas
An old-fashioned backpack known as the "attack-sack", it was originally designed for mountaineers, but can be used on a daily basis. The bag mouth is closed with a string, but items can be taken out easily from the zippered section on the bag without need to untie the string. The leather at the base of the backpack strap is hand-sewn with waxed thread.
This product is introduced here :『No. 302, the apex of simplicity』
Size: H72 x W(Top/Bottom)43/36 x D7 (cm)
Shoulder strap length: approx. 73 - 85 (cm)
Weight: approx. 820 ( g )
Capacity: approx. 25 (liter)
When ordering, please be aware of the following points:
- Our products use hand-selected, high-quality materials and are crafted by our own skilled craftsmen.
- As we use natural materials, please note that there may be slight differences in color and dimensions of the finished product.
- Product images may differ from the actual product depending on the lighting conditions and the computing process.
- The placement of the pattern on patterned bags varies from bag to bag.
- Some specifications may have been changed for product improvement.