Canvas: cotton canvas
The No. 268 is based on the bags that milkmen used to carry milk bottles in as they went around town delivering them on their bicycles. The bag bottom was rounded to accommodate the bottles, and the areas that would become frayed by friction with bicycle parts were further reinforced with material. Today, these reinforcements have been replaced with pockets and the bag is used for various purposes from carrying books and knick-knacks to even basins when going to the public bathhouse!
It accommodates A4 size documents and the handles are thick ropes. It has been one of our standard line of bags for a long time.
Size: H24 x Diameter31 (cm)
Handle length: approx. 67 (cm)
Weight: approx. 480 ( g )
When ordering, please be aware of the following points:
- Our products use hand-selected, high-quality materials and are crafted by our own skilled craftsmen.
- As we use natural materials, please note that there may be slight differences in color and dimensions of the finished product.
- Product images may differ from the actual product depending on the lighting conditions and the computing process.
- The placement of the pattern on patterned bags varies from bag to bag.
- Some specifications may have been changed for product improvement.