Canvas: cotton canvas
Known as "the tool-bag". It was originally made as a tool-bag for craftsman. A type that has been made for more than 100 years and is a classic bag from the past. One size larger than No.17F and B3 size paper and files enter sideways. It made of a thick canvas material and has thick, straight stitching. The handle can be worn over the shoulder. Also with eyelets (perforated metal fittings), you can close the mouth with a cotton string.
This product is introduced here :『100 Years of History: The Tool Bag』
Size: H49 x W(Top/Bottom)76/63 x D13 (cm)
Handle length: approx. 53 (cm)
Weight: approx. 800 ( g )
When ordering, please be aware of the following points:
- Our products use hand-selected, high-quality materials and are crafted by our own skilled craftsmen.
- As we use natural materials, please note that there may be slight differences in color and dimensions of the finished product.
- Product images may differ from the actual product depending on the lighting conditions and the computing process.
- The placement of the pattern on patterned bags varies from bag to bag.
- Some specifications may have been changed for product improvement.