Canvas: cotton canvas
This bag was originally used to transport sake bottles. The bottom has been reinforced with a hard plastic board and studs. Sake breweries used to distribute these bags with their brewery name printed on the side to liquor stores. They were also an economical form of mobile advertisement when errand boys delivered liquor to customers on their bicycles. If you draw the rope drawstrings tight, it can be hung over the shoulder.
A cushioned partition (sold separately)/A-10 [Small] can be used to carry even two gift wine bottles when going to a party.
Size: H29 x W23 x D13 (cm)
Handle length: approx. 40 - 78 (cm)
Weight: approx. 280 ( g )
When ordering, please be aware of the following points:
- Our products use hand-selected, high-quality materials and are crafted by our own skilled craftsmen.
- As we use natural materials, please note that there may be slight differences in color and dimensions of the finished product.
- Product images may differ from the actual product depending on the lighting conditions and the computing process.
- The placement of the pattern on patterned bags varies from bag to bag.
- Some specifications may have been changed for product improvement.