Canvas: cotton canvas
Ichizawa x Takashimaya x SOU・SOU x MIMIYA bags
In celebration of Takashimaya Department Store's 190th anniversary, special bags have been made in collaboration with Takashimaya and well-known Kyoto brands such as SOU・SOU and MIMIYA.
MIMIYA's popular illustration and SOU・SOU's representative numbers have been printed on our standard tote bag together with the 4 labels.
The numbers have special meaning:
1831: Year Takashimaya was established.
190: Takashimaya's 190th anniversary.
1905: Year Ichizawa Hanpu was established.
138: Read as “Ichizawa” phonetically in Japanese.
2002: Year SOU・SOU was established.
2016: Year MIMIYA was established.
338: Read as “MIMIYA” phonetically in Japanese.
In addition, the symbol mark of each shop has been added:
Rose = Takashimaya
Tote bag = Ichizawa Shinzaburo Hanpu
Tabi socks = SOU・SOU
Votive picture tablet with rabbit outline = MIMIYA
They are fun bags born of this exciting collaboration. Available in limited quantity.
Size: H29 x W(Top/Bottom)39/31 x D8 (cm)
Handle length: approx. 47 (cm)
Weight: approx. 260 ( g )
When ordering, please be aware of the following points:
- Our products use hand-selected, high-quality materials and are crafted by our own skilled craftsmen.
- As we use natural materials, please note that there may be slight differences in color and dimensions of the finished product.
- Product images may differ from the actual product depending on the lighting conditions and the computing process.
- The placement of the pattern on patterned bags varies from bag to bag.
- Some specifications may have been changed for product improvement.